Information on using cookies and other internet technologies
This cookie and other Internet technology information (hereinafter referred to as the "Information") includes a method of collecting and processing personal data in connection with the visit or use of this website, i.e. using Internet technologies, the specification of Internet technologies used by the website, which process your personal data in connection to the visit or use of the website, the purpose of personal data processing, and other information related to security and protection of your personal data.
Categories of personal data processed
Most of website's content is mainly for informational purposes and we generally do not collect, process, or use any personally identifiable information about you (such as your name, address, email address, etc.) automatically or otherwise.
However, in some cases, we collect and process your personal data on our part, and that is:
(1) if you provide the information to us in connection with the use of the specific features of these websites (e.g., newsletter registration, filling in the contact form on the website, etc.)
(2) the data we collect based on your use of our services and visits to our sites:
- Cookies and similar technologies (see below for further information),
- our web server collects data such as your IP address, website information that referred you to our website, the content you browse on our website, the browser you are using and its settings, your operating system and duration of your visit, information about the type of device and model of your device, system language, device operating system (such as Android or iOS), mobile carrier name, mobile browser installed on your device (e.g. Chrome or Safari),
- to provide) to you, in particular, how many times you have been shown the ad on which page your ad was shown, viewed, clicked on, the manner and history of interaction with the advertisement and whether you've visited the advertisement website,
- an indication of your general location (e.g. city and country), such as using your IP address, since this is an information that is a common part of the internet traffic which does not clearly specify where your device is located,
- when you view the content of the website, we automatically collect and store certain information in the server logs, such as which applications or sites you've visited, your search data, time zone data, network connection type data (Wi-Fi, mobile connection), cookie data.
In connection with your visit or use o
In connection with your visit or use of the website, we process your personal data, in particular for the following purposes: securing the basic functionality of the website (navigation, accessing secure parts, verifying user identity), saving user preferences (saving your safe search preferences, individual settings (e.g. language, region, using cookies), tracking website traffic, statistical purposes, analyzing user behavior, sending newsletters, information and technical resources, linking and sharing content with social networks, protecting your data, improving our website content.
Internet technologies used
When you visit a website, CBR and third parties acquire and process your personal data using various technologies, such as the IP address of your computer, or any other device through which you access the site, various software codes (e.g. Pixel), but mostly through usage of cookies.
What are Cookies
Sometimes we can place information into your computer that allows us to recognize your computer. This information is commonly known as "Cookies". A cookie is a small set of letters and numbers that we store in your browser or on your computer's hard drive upon your consent. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. Typically, cookies allow to collect certain information about your computer, including Internet Protocol (IP) address, your computer's operating system, browser type, referral website addresses, preferred language, and other settings. At your next visit the cookie file will allow the Website to recognize your web browser so your next visit to the website may be easier and more effective. The Cookies are important, without them browsing of the web would be much more difficult.
Types of Cookies used
- Analytical / Operational Cookies - cookies that collect information about how visitors use the site, identify and count visitors, and see how visitors navigate through the website when they use it. In this way, we improve the functioning of our services, for example by ensuring that users can easily find what they are searching for. We do not collect information that could directly identify visitors. The data is aggregated and anonymous. In some cases, we may also use advanced analytics cookies and link your online behaviorr data when on the website with your personal data that you have previously provided to us and that we process as per the applicable legal requirements.
- Functional Cookies - cookies allow to provide enhanced functionality and personalization on a website and are needed so we recognize you when you return to the website. In this way, we customize the content of the website for you, we can address you by your name and remember your preferences, such as your choice of language or region, the settings you have chosen when visiting the site, e.g. content layout, site selection, and so on. The cookies may also contain your preferences, determine whether we have already offered you a particular service or content, or store more complex decisions (such as specific contents that interest you).
- Targeted / Ad Cookies - cookies that record your visit to the site, the sections you visit, and the links you've followed. We use this information to present our services to you according to your preferences and interests, target your direct communications more effectively, and limit the display of advertisements that do not interest you, and measure ad campaign effectiveness. We
may also share this information with third parties. Our advertising partners may also place these cookies on the website. Those partners can use and share cookies to profile your interests and preferences and show you relevant ads on other sites. This service is based on unambiguous identification of your browser and internet device.
Categories of personal data recipients
In justified cases, we may make your personal data available to third parties, in particular marketing agencies, partner organizations, or analytical and statistical service providers.
Website usage is analyzed by using cookies through Google Analytics provided by Google, Inc. (hereinafter referred to as the "Google"). The website also uses other Google tools like Google AdWords, Google Street View, Google Maps, and so on, for intended purposes as well as for marketing and advertising purposes.
For more detailed information on the processing of your personal data related to the use of Facebook cookies, please visit the Facebook website.
In order to fulfil our legal obligation, we may disclose your personal data to public authorities, courts and other law enforcement agencies in particular.
Personal data storage period
Doba uchovávania Vašich osobných údajov v súvislosti s používaním webstránky sa líši v závislosti od príslušného typu používaných súborov cookie. Osobné údaje v súvislosti s používaním súborov cookie, ktoré sú nevyhnutné na prevádzku webstránky sa uchovávajú len po dobu trvania návštevy/používania webstránky. Osobné údaje spracúvané v súvislosti s používaním súborov cookie, ktoré ukladajú Vaše preferencie sú uchovávané na odôvodnene krátke obdobie, najviac po dobu šiestich mesiacov od Vašej poslednej návštevy webstránky. Vo výnimočných prípadoch uchovávame niektoré Vaše osobné údaje po dobu dvoch rokov od Vašej poslednej návštevy webstránky.
Prenos osobných údajov
Transfer of personal data
In personal data processing for the abovementioned purposes, your personal data may be transferred to third countries, including countries outside the European Union and the European Economic Area. When using Google and Facebook tools, your personal data may be transmitted to servers located in the United States of America. When making these transmissions, we comply with all applicable generally binding laws and security measures aimed at adequately protecting your personal data.
CBR has taken appropriate organizational and technical measures, including physical and personnel measures, to ensure the maximum protection of personal data obtained through the website from any privacy violation. The personal data you provide to us through the visit and use of the website is encrypted and protected by an SSL certificate. However, despite said measures and our maximum effort, we are unable to guarantee that your personal data is protected when you transfer it yourself.
CBR may modify, restrict, or discontinue access to this website at any time, even without prior notice.
With regard to the processing of your personal data, you have the right to request access to your personal data, the right to rectify it, the right to delete it, the right to limit the processing of personal data, the right to object to processing, the right to data portability, and the right to lodge a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic.
You have the right to revoke your consent to the processing of personal data at any time. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing based on consent prior to the withdrawal.
You can assert all your rights by contacting the responsible person CBR in writing at: Secretariat of the Council for Budget Responsibility, Imricha Karvaša 1, 813 25 Bratislava, or by E-mail: email@example.com and also by a statutory provision addressed to the supervisory authority, which is Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic, Hraničná 12, 820 07 Bratislava, Ph. No.: + 421 2 3231 3214, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website: http://www.dataprotection.gov.sk /.
Your request may be declined in cases permitted or provided for by law.